Wednesday 8 April 2015

Ideas for Theme Project

For my theme project i will be doing my paintings based on the theme of isolation. The first painting I will attempt to do will be the all is lost painting of a cargo container adrift in the Indian ocean with storm clouds coming into view. For my next Painting I would like to do a Lone Stallion or maybe a stag with a bright non textured background such as in these paintings (with regards to a bright low texture background).




this will have a big change from the previous painting which contains a single inanimate object. I also like the variety which this style of painting would bring to the project keeping variety whilst also keeping to the theme of isolation. A stallion or stag would also be a much easier animal to paint as my mother has experience drawing and

  My last art piece will touch on surrealism with a house being on a lone island with bridges being burnt around it.

Planning

I am planning on having a week period for preparation on each painting this practice week will be followed up by a working week in which I will actually be painting the draft and then the final painting it is highly likely this schedule will change to conditions but I am hoping to keep pretty tightly to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment